Whooshkaa's Show Groups enable you to group multiple shows together in order to simplify the management of certain features available to you. This makes the use of features such as Whooshkaa's Insights, Private Feeds and Single Sign-on (SSO) easier to manage across multiple shows.
Show groups are available on all plans, including Whooshkaa's free tier.
Creating a Show Group
- Click "Shows & Episodes" and select "Show Groups" on the left side menu. Click "Create Show Group".
- Fill out the following details and click "Create"
- Title (Required) - The title of your Show Group
- Description (Optional) - The description for your Show Group
- Shows (Optional) - This field is optional as it allows you to draft out your show group details and add shows when you're ready. Note: Show Groups are only beneficial when you have multiple shows in your group.
Editing a Show Group
- Select the show group you wish to edit but clicking on its title or the "Edit" button from the Actions dropdown menu.
- Make any changes as required and click the "Update" button when ready.
Deleting a Show Group
If you would like to remove your Show Group you can do so by deleting it through the Whooshkaa Dashboard.
Note: This will remove all data associated with the Show Group, however the Shows within the group will not be affected in any way.
- Click the "Actions" menu of the Show Group you wish to delete
- Select the "Delete" option from the menu. This will show a confirmation screen.
- Select "Confirm" to delete the Show Group