Whooshkaa is offered as a number of subscription plans with different pricing and entitlements. Plans are assigned to a tenancy, giving functionality and features to the users who have access to it and come in three tiers: free, paid and custom. If you have any questions about any of these or the following information, please don't hesitate to contact us.
If you are only looking to update your billing details, please see this page.
To view and change your plan, follow these instructions.
- Log into the Whooshkaa dashboard and ensure you have the Tenancy Administrator role.
- Click on your Tenancy name in the left-hand navigation menu. The tenancy menu will reveal.
- Locate the "Plans and Billing" menu item in the list and click it.
- The Plans and Billing section of the dashboard will load, revealing your current plan as well as your billing and payment details towards the bottom.
- Locate the "Update Your Plan" section and select the plan that you wish to change to by clicking the button at the bottom of the plan's card.
- If you required to enter your billing details (e.g. if this is the first time you are upgrading), the Billing Details section will reveal.
- If you are upgrading to a paid plan, you will need to enter your Payment Details also (i.e. your credit card details) also.
- Once you have entered your details, ensure that you have read and understand the terms and conditions, select the checkbox that you agree and click the "Update Plan" button.
- For a successful change, your plan will change and your web browser will refresh.
- If your change is not successful (due to a rejected credit card, for example) an error will show at the top of the screen.
You may change your plan at any time, however please note the following.
Changes to paid plans (e.g. moving from the free plan to the Pro plan) will be provisioned automatically and you will receive the updated entitlements and be billed immediately pro-rata for the period until the beginning of next month. On the first day of next month, your regular monthly billing cycle will begin and you will be billed for the complete month, up front. For example, if you are moving to the USD 99 plan from the USD 0 plan two thirds into the month, you will be charged USD 33 on your first charge (for the remaining one third) and USD 99 on the first day of the next month.
If you have any questions around this, please contact our support team.