To change your current billing details you must be a Tenancy Administrator. If you are currently on a plan and are wishing to change the plan that you are on, please see this page.
As a Tenancy Administrator, you may navigate to the Plans and Billing page of the dashboard and update your billing contact and payment details.
- Log into the Whooshkaa dashboard and ensure you have the Tenancy Administrator role.
- Click on your Tenancy name in the left-hand navigation menu. The tenancy menu will reveal.
- Locate the "Plans and Billing" menu item in the list and click it.
- The Plans and Billing section of the dashboard will load, revealing your current plan as well as your billing and payment details towards the bottom.
- To update your billing address or email address, click the "Update" button in the Billing Address and Billing Email Address column/section. After you have completed, click the "Save" button. Please note that all of the fields are required and will reflect how your invoice or receipt are displayed.
- To update your credit card details, click the "Update" button in the Payment Details column/section. After you have completed, click the "Save" button. Please note that you must enter a valid credit card number in order to proceed.
For paid plans, credit cards are required. If you have entered a credit card earlier and are not currently on a paid plan, you may remove your credit card by clicking the "Delete" button.
Note on cards that require additional authorization or verification
If your card provider requires an additional step (such as email confirmation) your card and tenancy changes will not proceed until you have completed the verification. Please check your spam if you do not receive this email shortly after requesting the change and contact our support team if you require any assistance.