If you're importing your content from Blubrry to Whooshkaa, you want to be sure all your information transfers and that your fans are unaware that the change took place. The following process will inform Apple Podcasts (iTunes), podcast apps and any other podcast directories that you've made the change.
How to move from Blubrry to Whooshkaa
Note, this applies if you're not using a Powerpress plugin on your website. If you are, please click here.
1. Go to Blubrry and export and save your analytics. All your other data (audio, images, show notes etc) will import to Whooshkaa.
2. From your Dashboard, under the "Podcast Hosting" section, click on “Hosting Settings” and then copy your "RSS Feed."
3. Then copy your "RSS Feed."
4. Sign into your Whooshkaa Dashboard and navigate to "Shows & Episodes" and select "Shows". Click on the "Import a Show" button.
5. Paste in your "Blubrry RSS Feed" and click "Create." Whooshkaa will then import your show.
6. Once imported, copy your new Whooshkaa RSS feed. For more details on how to do this, see this guide.
7. Go to Blubrry and click "Podcast Settings" under the Podcast Feed section.
8. Go to the "Feed Settings" section and paste your new "Whooshkaa RSS feed" in the "Alternative Feed URL." Then click "Save."
Blubrry will then add the entered iTunes redirect tag to your feed for you.
9. Go to Apple's Podcast Connect
10. Click on your existing podcast.
11. In Whooshkaa, copy your new Whooshkaa RSS feed. For more details on how to do this, see this guide.
12. In Apple's Podcast Connect, paste your new "Whooshkaa RSS feed" in the "URL text box." Then click "Save." Apple Podcast’s will then pick up this change.
We recommend keeping your old Blubrry feed in place for a few weeks to ensure all subscribers have moved across.