We have a fully customisable embeddable podcast player that you can use on your website. You can choose to either embed a specific episode or embed your show (which displays a playlist of all your episodes).
How to embed an episode in a website
1. Sign into your Whooshkaa account, select “Shows & Episodes” from the side menu on the left. Now click the "Episodes" button on the show that the episode belongs to.
2. Choose the episode you'd like to embed, click the “Actions” button next to it and then “Embed.”
3. Select and customise the player that best matches your site.
4. Important: The "Autoplay" option is there for special cases where the player is lazy-loaded or enabled via a primary play function that is implemented on your website. Do not use the "Autoplay" option unless you are certain that this is what you would like as this may have unwanted results in your listen analytics. If unsure, please contact us.
5. When you're ready, click the “Copy Embed Code” button to place the embed code onto your clipboard. You will then be able to paste the code from the clipboard into the HTML code section of your site/blog post. Please note that the editor of your site/blog post must support iframe tags in order for the player to work.