You can add other registered users to your account who can access and edit your shows and episodes.
How to add a new user
1. Firstly, the new user must register a Whooshkaa account.
2. Sign into your show’s Whooshkaa account and then select "Shows & Episodes” from the side menu on the left.
3. Locate the show you would like to edit and click on the "Overview" button or the show's title.
4. Navigate to the "Manage Access" tab.
5. Enter the new user's email address in the "Email Address" field in the box and then click “Grant Access.” You must use the same email address that the user used to registered with Whooshkaa.
If you have more than one show associated with your Whooshakaa account, you will need to repeat these steps for each show.