If you're importing your content from PodBean to Whooshkaa you want to be sure all your information transfers and that your fans are unaware that the change took place. The following process will inform Apple Podcasts (iTunes), podcast apps and any other podcast directories that you've made the change.
How to move from PodBean to Whooshkaa
1. Go to PodBean and export and save your analytics. All your other data (audio, images, show notes etc) will import to Whooshkaa.
2. Check that the correct number of episodes is included in your RSS feed (this guide may be of help).
3. From your Dashboard, click on “Settings” and then select “Feed/iTunes.” Now copy your "RSS Feed."
4. Sign into your Whooshkaa Dashboard and navigate to "Shows & Episodes" and select "Shows". Click on the "Import a Show" button.
5. Paste in your "PodBean RSS Feed" and click "Create." Whooshkaa will then import your show.
6. Once imported, copy your new Whooshkaa RSS feed. For more details on how to do this, see this guide.
7. Go to PodBean and sign into your PodBean account.
8. in the same browser, go to this address: http://www.podbean.com/podcast-new-feed-url. Then "Select Site" by picking your "Show/Channel" from the drop-down list. Paste your "Whooshkaa RSS feed" in the "New Feed URL" box and then click “Save.”
PodBean will then add the entered iTunes redirect tag to your feed for you.
9. Go to Apple's Podcast Connect
10. Click on your existing podcast.
11. In Whooshkaa, copy your new Whooshkaa RSS feed. For more details on how to do this, see this guide.
12. In Apple's Podcast Connect, paste your new "Whooshkaa RSS feed" in the "URL text box." Then click "Save." Apple Podcast’s will then pick up this change.
We recommend keeping your old Podbean feed in place for a few weeks to ensure all subscribers have moved across.