If you're importing your content from SoundCloud to Whooshkaa you want to be sure all your information transfers and that your fans are unaware that the change took place. The following process will inform Apple Podcasts (iTunes), podcast apps and any other podcast directories that you've made the change.
How to move from SoundCloud to Whooshkaa
1. Go to SoundCloud and export and save your analytics. All your other data (audio, images, show notes etc) will import to Whooshkaa.
2. Click "Settings" and then select the “Content” tab.
3. Copy your "RSS Feed."
4. Sign into your Whooshkaa Dashboard and navigate to "Shows & Episodes" and select "Shows". Click on the "Import a Show" button.
5. Paste in your "SoundCloud RSS Feed" and click "Create." Whooshkaa will then import your show.
6. Once imported, copy your new Whooshkaa RSS feed. For more details on how to do this, see this guide.
7. Go to SoundCloud
8. Click "Settings" and then select the “Content” tab again.
9. Paste your "Whooshkaa RSS feed" into the "Subscriber Redirect" field and then click "Save Changes." SoundCloud will then add the entered iTunes redirect tag to your feed for you.
10. Go to Apple's Podcast Connect
11. Click on your existing podcast.
12. In Whooshkaa, copy your new Whooshkaa RSS feed. For more details on how to do this, see this guide.
13. In Apple's Podcast Connect, paste your new "Whooshkaa RSS feed" in the "URL text box." Then click "Save." Apple Podcast’s will then pick up this change.
We recommend keeping your old SoundCloud feed in place for a few weeks to ensure all subscribers have moved across.