If you're importing your content from Spreaker to Whooshkaa you want to be sure all your information transfers and that your fans are unaware that the change took place. The following process will inform Apple Podcasts (iTunes), podcast apps and any other podcast directories that you've made the change.
How to move from Spreaker to Whooshkaa
1. Go to Spreaker and export and save your analytics. All your other data (audio, images, show notes etc) will import to Whooshkaa.
2. From your Dashboard, hover over your podcast's artwork and then click on "RSS Feed." In the new window that opens, copy the "URL" from the address bar (this URL is your "Speaker RSS Feed").
3. Sign into your Whooshkaa Dashboard and navigate to "Shows & Episodes". Click on the "Import a Show" button.
4. Paste in your "Spreaker RSS Feed" and click "Create." Whooshkaa will then import your show.
5. Once imported, copy your new Whooshkaa RSS feed. For more details on how to do this, see this guide.
6. Go to Spreaker
7. From the menu, click "Settings" and then select “RSS Feed Customization.”
8. Under “RSS FEED,” select “Redirect” from the drop-down list. Then paste your "Whooshkaa RSS feed" into the “New Feed URL” box. Then click "Save."
Spreaker will then add the entered iTunes redirect tag to your feed for you.
9. Go to Apple's Podcast Connect
10. Click on your existing podcast.
11. In Whooshkaa, copy your new Whooshkaa RSS feed. For more details on how to do this, see this guide.
12. In Apple's Podcast Connect, paste your new "Whooshkaa RSS feed" in the "URL text box." Then click "Save." Apple Podcast’s will then pick up this change.
We recommend keeping your old Spreaker feed in place for a few weeks to ensure all subscribers have moved across.