We have a fully customisable, embeddable podcast web player that you can use on your website. You may choose to either embed your show (which displays a playlist of all your episodes) or embed a specific episode.
How to embed your show in a website
1. Sign into your Whooshkaa Dashboard and select “Shows & Episodes” from the side menu on the left. Locate the show you wish to embed and click the "Overview" button or the show's title.
2. Select “Embed Show” beneath your shows RSS feed.
3. Select and customise the player that best matches your site. The preview player will update when you make the changes.
- Embed via JS - Paste the code from the clipboard into the JS code section of your site/blog post.
- Embed via iFrame - Paste the code from the clipboard into the HTML code section of your site/blog post. Please note that the editor of your site/blog post must support iframe tags in order for the player to work, otherwise it may not render correctly.
Note, this embed player will load the most recent episode by default. If you would like to customise the order of your episodes, create a custom playlist.
Iframe "sandbox" setting
Some content management systems may append additional code to the iframe, including the "sandbox" attribute. This attribute may block the loading of the player on some browsers.
In the case that this restricts the loading of the player, you may need make sure the following attribute values are set for the "sandbox" attribute (which will actually deem the sandbox ineffective -- please ensure that this is what you want to do):