We have many plans that will meet your needs!
Whooshkaa offers as a number of subscription plans with different pricing and entitlements. Plans are assigned to a tenancy, giving functionality and features to the users who have access to it and come in three tiers: free, paid, and custom.
To sign up to Whooshkaa, go here and select your plan
If you are only looking to update your billing details, please see this page.
To view and change your plan, follow these instructions.
- Log into the Whooshkaa dashboard and ensure you have the Tenancy Administrator role.
- Click on your Tenancy name in the left-hand navigation menu. The tenancy menu will reveal.
- Locate the "Plans and Billing" menu item in the list and click it.
- The Plans and Billing section of the dashboard will load, revealing your current plan as well as your billing and payment details towards the bottom.
- Locate the "Update Your Plan" section and select the plan that you wish to change to by clicking the button at the bottom of the plan's card.
- If you required to enter your billing details (e.g. if this is the first time you are upgrading), the Billing Details section will reveal.
- If you are upgrading to a paid plan, you will need to enter your Payment Details also (i.e. your credit card details) also.
- Once you have entered your details, ensure that you have read and understood the terms and conditions, select the checkbox that you agree, and click the "Update Plan" button.
- For a successful change, your plan will change and your web browser will refresh.
- If your change is not successful (due to a rejected credit card, for example) an error will show at the top of the screen.
Please note: you may change your plan at any time, however, please note the following: the billing cycle and the entitlements cycle are different.
Your billing cycle will begin from when you sign up for a paid plan of Whooshkaa. Your entitlements are cycled from the first day of the calendar month, until the last day of the calendar month. In the first month, you will receive the entitlements for the full calendar month, no matter which day you register or upgrade. The next calendar month, your entitlements will reset and run regularly month to month.
If you have a coupon code, enter it in the "Coupon Code" field in the "Billing Details" section before updating your plan.
In case you wanted to know....
💡 Changes to paid plans (e.g. moving from the free plan to the Pro plan) will be provisioned automatically and you will receive the updated entitlements and be billed immediately.