We will make sure all of your information transfers!
If you're importing your content from Simplecast to Whooshkaa you want to be sure all your information transfers and that your fans are unaware that the change took place. The following process will inform Apple Podcasts (iTunes), podcast apps and any other podcast directories that you've made the change.
How to move from Simplecast to Whooshkaa
1. Go to Simplecast and Export and save your analytics. All your other data (audio, images, show notes etc) will import to Whooshkaa.
2. Sign into your Whooshkaa Dashboard and navigate to "Shows & Episodes" and select "Shows". Click on the "Import a Show" button.
3. Paste in your "Simplecast RSS Feed" and click "Create." Whooshkaa will then import your show.
4. Once imported, copy your new Whooshkaa RSS feed. For more details on how to do this, see this guide.
5. Within Simplecast under 'Podcast Settings' in your dashboard, you'll see an option for "Advanced Settings." Simply paste your new Whooshkaa RSS feed URL here to redirect your feed to Whooshkaa.
6. Go to Apple's Podcast Connect
7. Click on your existing podcast.
8. In Whooshkaa, copy your new Whooshkaa RSS feed. For more details on how to do this, see this guide.
9. In Apple's Podcast Connect, paste your new "Whooshkaa RSS feed" in the "URL text box." Then click "Save."
Apple Podcast’s will then pick up this change. We recommend keeping your old Simplecast feed in place for a few weeks to ensure all subscribers have moved across.
In case you wanted to know....