After you create your show and at least one episode, you can now submit it to Stitcher!
1. Sign into your Whooshkaa Dashboard, select “My Shows & Episodes” from the side menu on the left and locate your show to submit. Click on the "Overview" button or the show's title.
2. Copy your Whooshkaa RSS feed URL. If you're not sure how to do that, click here.
3. Go to the Stitcher site and register for a content provider account.
4. Log into your Stitcher account and click the ‘Add Shows’ link.
5. Enter information about your podcast and paste in your Whooshkaa RSS feed address.
6. Agree to the terms & conditions and click the ‘Continue’ button.
7. Confirm your submission.
And you’re done! Once you've submitted your new show to Stitcher, each episode you upload via Whooshkaa will be automatically added to Stitcher. This may take a few hours before Stitcher re-scans your RSS feed.
Now you should submit your show to Apple Podcasts.
In case you wanted to know....