Starting your podcast can be overwhelming at first, but Whooshkaa makes it easy!
- Post Launch
- Content - Are you talking about specific topics and issues, or something broader. What will be your theme, you do you want to reach?
- Format - Are you making a talk show, something educational or comedy skits? How long will your show be?
- Goals - Are you just building a following, doing it for fun, or are you using your podcast to convert visitors to paying ones? Have a clear objective on why you want to create a podcast before you start.
- Branding - You'll need the following:
- A snappy, memorable, and unique name
- Cover art/logo - Sites like canva.com can be a great place to get this done
- Intro/ outro music - Using real music can get you into legal trouble, so consider using royalty free-music or get a jingle made
- Website - will you need one? Sites like Squarespace can be a great and easy place to get a site up and running
Recording and Production
See our helpful guide on How to get started with podcasting
Distribution and Promotion
See our helpful guides on Distributing your content and Promoting your content
Distributing your content
Our Analytics Dashboard which is coming soon will make it easy and straightforward to know how well your podcast is performing.
Additionally, learn more about how to promote your podcast.
🎨Ready to see how easy it is to create a sample show and add some artwork? Let's get you started!
In case you wanted to know....