Using social media to share your podcast is an effective way of getting your followers to download your podcast
How to share your shows on Facebook
1. Sign into your Whooshkaa account, select “Shows & Episodes” from the side menu on the left. Now click the "Shows" button.
2. Click the “Overview” button on the show you wish to share.
3. Click the social sharing icon next to the Public Show Page URL field. Then click the Facebook icon. This will open Facebook in a new tab where you can complete the sharing process.
How to share your episodes on Facebook
1. Sign into your Whooshkaa account, select “Shows & Episodes” from the side menu on the left. Now click the "Episodes" button on the show that the episode belongs to.
2. Click the “Actions” button next to an existing episode and then “Share.”
3. In the popup box, click the “Share on Facebook” button. A new window will open allowing you to share your episode on Facebook.
If you want to share a shorter clip instead of a whole episode, learn how to create Highlights here.