Using social media to share your podcast is an effective way of getting your followers to download your podcast
Please note: The following methods will add a link to your show or episode in a Facebook timeline. Clicking it opens the show or episode web page in a new tab.
If you would like to share your shows and episodes so they play natively in the Facebook player, you should add your show to your Facebook Page.
How to share your shows on Facebook
1. Sign into your Whooshkaa account, select “Shows & Episodes” from the side menu on the left. Now click the "Shows" button.
2. Click the “Overview” button on the show you wish to share.
3. Click the social sharing icon next to the Public Show Page URL field. Then click the Facebook icon. This will open Facebook in a new tab where you can complete the sharing process.
How to share your episodes on Facebook
1. Sign into your Whooshkaa account, select “Shows & Episodes” from the side menu on the left. Now click the "Episodes" button on the show that the episode belongs to.
2. Click the “Actions” button next to an existing episode and then “Share.”
3. In the popup box, click the “Share on Facebook” button. A new window will open allowing you to share your episode on Facebook.
If you want to share a shorter clip instead of a whole episode, learn how to create Highlights here.
Add your show to your Facebook Page
Adding your show to your Facebook Page will allow followers to listen to your show while they browse Facebook.
To add your show to your Facebook page:
- Find and copy your Show's RSS Feed.
- Head over to the Facebook For Creators page to download a guide and learn more.
Please note: At the time of launch (October 2021) Facebook's podcast player is only available on supported Facebook mobile applications and only available to listeners in the United States. Please check the Facebook For Creators for the latest compatibility updates.