Creating a playlist is a great way to capture exactly what you want your listeners to have access to!
How to create a custom playlist of selected episodes
1. Select “Playlists” from the side menu on the left.
2. Select “Create New Playlist.”
3. Enter a “Playlist Title.” Select shows from the list and search for episodes across them. You may use a keyword, or leave the field blank to search for all.
4. Once you have search results, you can add each one individually by clicking the "+" button on the right side of the episode, or if you'd like to add all of the results, click the "Add All Below" button.
5. If you wish, you can reorder your episodes by dragging them into new positions.
6. You may remove episodes that you've added by clicking the "-" button on the right side of the "Playlist Episodes" area. Note: If they are part of the search results, they will be moved to the search results, otherwise they will be removed from the screen. This will not remove the episode from the system, only from the playlist.
7. When you're done, click the “Create” button.
How to embed a playlist
1. Navigate to the playlist area by clicking the "Playlists" navigation menu item. Locate the previously crated playlist and click the "Embed" button.
2. Select and customise the player that best matches your site.
3. When you're ready, click the “Copy Embed Code” button to place the embed code onto your clipboard. You will then be able to paste the code from the clipboard into the HTML code section of your site/blog post. Please note that the editor of your site/blog post must support iframe tags in order for the player to work.