If you're importing your content from Blubrry to Whooshkaa, you want to be sure all your information transfers and that your fans are unaware that the change took place. The following process will inform Apple Podcasts (iTunes), podcast apps and any other podcast directories that you've made the change.
How to move from Blubrry to Whooshkaa
Note, this applies if you're not using a Powerpress plugin on your website. If you are, please click here.
Go to Blubrry
1. Export and save your analytics. All your other data (audio, images, show notes etc) will import to Whooshkaa.
2. From your Dashboard, under the "Podcast Feed" section, click on “View feed in a new window” and then copy your "RSS Feed."
Go to Whooshkaa
1. Sign into your Whooshkaa account, select "Import your show via RSS."
2. Paste in your "Blubrry RSS Feed" and select “Import.” Whooshkaa will then import your show.
3. Once imported, “Copy” your new "Whooshkaa RSS feed."
Go to Blubrry
1. Click "Podcast Settings" under the Podcast Feed section.
2. Go to the "Feed Settings" section and paste your new "Whooshkaa RSS feed" in the "Alternative Feed URL." Then click "Save."
Blubrry will then add the entered iTunes redirect tag to your feed for you.
Go to Apple's Podcast Connect
1. Click on your existing podcast.
2. In Whooshkaa, “Copy” your new "Whooshkaa RSS feed."
3. In Apple's Podcast Connect, paste your new "Whooshkaa RSS feed" in the "URL text box." Then click "Save." Apple Podcast’s will then pick up this change.
We recommend keeping your old Blubrry feed in place for a few weeks to ensure all subscribers have moved across.