Once you've setup your show in Whooshkaa, submitting it to Stitcher is straight forward.
1. Sign into your Whooshkaa account, select “My Shows & Episodes” from the side menu on the left. Now click on your "show’s title."
2. Copy your “Whooshkaa RSS feed address”.
3. Go to the Stitcher site and register for a content provider account.
4. Log into your Stitcher account and click the ‘Add Shows’ link.
5. Enter information about your podcast and paste in your Whooshkaa RSS feed address.
6. Agree to the terms & conditions and click the ‘Continue’ button.
7. Confirm your submission.
And you’re done! Once you've submitted your new show to Stitcher, each episode you upload via Whooshkaa will be automatically added to Stitcher. This may take a few hours before Stitcher re-scans your RSS feed.