Whooshkaa uses dynamic ad insertion technology. It allows us to inject content rich advertisements into your podcast. Read more about monetisation.
Different ad types:
- Pre-roll: Before an episode starts.
- Mid-roll: In the middle of an episode
- Post-roll: At the end of an episode
You can add cue points in episodes where our different type of ads might play.
How to add cue points to an episode
1. Sign into your Whooshkaa account, select “My Shows & Episodes” from the side menu on the left. Now click on your "show’s title."
2. Click the “Actions” button next to an existing episode and then “Edit.”
3. Scroll down to the “Player” in the “Episode Media File” section.
4. Move the playhead to the point where an ad can go and then click “Insert Ad Cuepoint.”
5. Then select the “AD TYPE” and the “NUMBER OF ADS” you’d like played at this cue point.
6. To save these changes click “Update Show.”