Whooshkaa uses dynamic ad insertion technology. It allows us to inject content rich advertisements into your podcast. Read more about monetisation.
Different ad types:
- Pre-roll: Before an episode starts.
- Mid-roll: In the middle of an episode
- Post-roll: At the end of an episode
You can add cue points in episodes where our different type of ads might play.
How to add cue points to an episode
1. Sign into your Whooshkaa account, select “Shows & Episodes” from the side menu on the left. Now click the "Episodes" button on the show that the episode belongs to.
2. Locate the episode you would like to edit and click on the title of the episode. You will be taken to the "Edit" screen.
3. Locate the "Manage Ad Cuepoints" button, which can be found in the "Audio" section. Click the button and a dialog will pop up.
3. In the dialog, navigate to the part of the audio track you would like to add a cue point at and click the "Add" button. You may adjust the specific time using the fields and specify the ad type to use.
6. To save these changes, you will need to save the episode. Scroll to the bottom of the edit screen and click the “Update” button.