In Whooshkaa you can create shorter clips of your episodes to share on social media, we call these 'Highlights'.
How to create and share a Highlight from an episode
1. Sign into your Whooshkaa account, select “My Shows & Episodes” from the side menu on the left. Now click on your "show’s title."
2. Click the “Actions” button next to an existing episode and then “Create Highlight.”
3. Crop your episode into a shorter clip by dragging the Crop Slider back and forth or by using the Timecode Markers. When you’re done, click “Create Episode Highlight.”
4. You can now download your Highlight by clicking the Arrow to the right of the clip payer (circled below) or click “Actions” to share your Highlight on a website (“Embed”) or on social media (“Share”).
5. All the Highlights you’ve created can be found under the “HIGHLIGHTS” tab.