If you're importing your content from audioBoom to Whooshkaa you want to be sure all your information transfers and that your fans are unaware that the change took place. The following process will inform Apple Podcasts (iTunes), podcast apps and any other podcast directories that you've made the change.
How to move from audioBoom to Whooshkaa
Go to audioBoom
1. Export and save your analytics. All your other data (audio, images, show notes etc) will import to Whooshkaa.
Go to Whooshkaa
1. Sign into your Whooshkaa account, select "Import your show via RSS."
2. Paste in your "audioBoom RSS Feed" and select "Import." Whooshkaa will then import your show.
3. Once imported, "Copy" your new "Whooshkaa RSS feed."
You now need to email audioBoom and request they re-direct your feed to point to your new Whooshkaa one. Simply send an email to the following effect to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can you please apply a 301 (if available) or iTunes <itunes:new-feed-url/> redirect for the following show as a matter of urgency as I'm moving to a new podcast host provider.
This redirect is from INSERT AUDIOBOOM FEED to INSERT NEW WHOOSHKAA RSS FEED.
Please keep this redirect in place for a minimum of 4 weeks. Thanks in advance and please let me know once this is complete.
Go to Apple's Podcast Connect
1. Click on your existing podcast.
2. In Whooshkaa, "Copy" your new "Whooshkaa RSS feed."
3. In Apple's Podcast Connect, paste your new "Whooshkaa RSS feed" in the "URL text box." Then click "Save."
Apple Podcast’s will then pick up this change. We recommend keeping your old audioBoom feed in place for a few weeks to ensure all subscribers have moved across.