If you're importing your content from audioBoom to Whooshkaa you want to be sure all your information transfers and that your fans are unaware that the change took place. The following process will inform iTunes, podcast apps and any other podcast directories that you've made the change.
Go to audioBoom
1. Export and save your analytics. All your other data (audio, images, show notes etc) will import to Whooshkaa.
Go to Whooshkaa
1. Select "Import Your Show via RSS".
2. Paste in your audioBoom RSS Feed and select 'import'. Whooshkaa will then import your show.3. Once imported copy your new Whooshkaa RSS feed.
4. You now need to notify audioBoom, requesting they re-direct your feed to point to your new Whooshkaa one. Simply send an email to the following effect to email@example.com.
Can you please apply a 301 (if available) or iTunes <itunes:new-feed-url/> redirect for the following show as a matter of urgency as I'm moving to a new podcast host provider.
This redirect is from INSERT AUDIOBOOM RSS FEED to INSERT NEW WHOOSHKAA RSS FEED.
Please keep this redirect in place for a minimum of 4 weeks. Thanks in advance and please let me know once this is complete.
Log into Apple's Podcast Connect (https://podcastsconnect.apple.com)
1. Click on your existing podcast.
2. In Whooshkaa, once again copy your new Whooshkaa RSS feed.
3. In the "URL" text box, paste your new Whooshkaa RSS feed, then press "save". iTunes will then pick up this change.
We recommend keeping your old audioBoom feed in place for a few weeks to ensure all subscribers have moved across.