If you're importing your content from PodBean to Whooshkaa you want to be sure all your information transfers and that your fans are unaware that the change took place. The following process will inform iTunes, podcast apps and any other podcast directories that you've made the change.
Go to PodBean
1. Export and save your analytics. All your other data (audio, images, show notes etc) will import to Whooshkaa.
Go to Whooshkaa
1. Select "Import Your Show via RSS".
2. Paste in your Libsyn RSS Feed. Whooshkaa will then import your show.
3. Once imported copy your new Whooshkaa RSS feed.
Go to Podbean
1. Log into your Podbean account
2. On the same browser, go to http://www.podbean.com/podcast-new-feed-url. If you have more than one show, select the correct show/ channel from the list by clicking the dropdown. Once you've selected the correct show, Paste your Whooshkaa URL in the New Feed URL box.
PodBean will then add the entered iTunes redirect tag to your feed for you.
Log into Apple's Podcast Connect (https://podcastsconnect.apple.com)
1. Click on your existing podcast.
2. In Whooshkaa, once again copy your new Whooshkaa RSS feed.
3. In the "URL" text box, paste your new Whooshkaa RSS feed, then press "save". iTunes will then pick up this change.
We recommend keeping your old Podbean feed in place for a few weeks to ensure all subscribers have moved across.