If you're importing your content from PodBean to Whooshkaa you want to be sure all your information transfers and that your fans are unaware that the change took place. The following process will inform Apple Podcasts (iTunes), podcast apps and any other podcast directories that you've made the change.
How to move from PodBean to Whooshkaa
Go to PodBean
1. Export and save your analytics. All your other data (audio, images, show notes etc) will import to Whooshkaa.
2. From your Dashboard, click on “Settings” and then select “Feed/iTunes.” Now copy your "RSS Feed."
Go to Whooshkaa
1. Sign into your Whooshkaa account, select "Import your show via RSS."
2. Paste in your "PodBean RSS Feed" and select “Import.” Whooshkaa will then import your show.
3. Once imported, “Copy” your new "Whooshkaa RSS feed."
Go to PodBean
1. Sign into your PodBean account
2. in the same browser, go to this address: http://www.podbean.com/podcast-new-feed-url. Then "Select Site" by picking your "Show/Channel" from the drop-down list. Paste your "Whooshkaa RSS feed" in the "New Feed URL" box and then click “Save.”
PodBean will then add the entered iTunes redirect tag to your feed for you.
Go to Apple's Podcast Connect
1. Click on your existing podcast.
2. In Whooshkaa, “Copy” your new "Whooshkaa RSS feed."
3. In Apple's Podcast Connect, paste your new "Whooshkaa RSS feed" in the "URL text box." Then click "Save." Apple Podcast’s will then pick up this change.
We recommend keeping your old Podbean feed in place for a few weeks to ensure all subscribers have moved across.