If you're importing your content from Soundcloud to Whooshkaa you want to be sure all your information transfers and that your fans are unaware that the change took place. The following process will inform iTunes, podcast apps and any other podcast directories that you've made the change.
Go to SoundCloud
1. Export and save your analytics. All your other data (audio, images, show notes etc) will import to Whooshkaa.
Go to Whooshkaa
1. Select "Import Your Show via RSS".
2. Paste in your Soundcloud RSS Feed. Whooshkaa will then import your show.3. Once imported copy your new Whooshkaa RSS feed.
Log into SoundCloud
1. Log in and click “Settings”
2. Select the “Content” tab
3. Paste your Whooshkaa RSS feed into the “Subscriber Redirect” field
4. Click “Save Changes”
SoundCloud will then add the entered iTunes redirect tag to your feed for you.
Log into Apple's Podcast Connect (https://podcastsconnect.apple.com)
1. Click on your existing podcast.
2. In Whooshkaa, once again copy your new Whooshkaa RSS feed.
3. In the "URL" text box, paste your new Whooshkaa RSS feed, then press "save". iTunes will then pick up this change.
We recommend keeping your old SoundCloud feed in place for a few weeks to ensure all subscribers have moved across.