Here's a step-by-step guide to import your content from Spreaker to Whooshkaa without losing any of your subscribers!
The process involves telling iTunes, apps and other podcast directories you've changed address and to pull from your new Whooshkaa RSS feed.
Go to Whooshkaa
1. Log in to your account
2. Click on My Shows then click on the name of your Show
3. Copy your RSS feed
Go to Spreaker
1. Log into Spreaker and click “Settings”
2. Select “RSS Feed Customization”
3. Select “Redirect” in the drop-down box under “RSS FEED”
4. Paste your RSS feed URL into the “New Feed URL” box
6. Click “Save”
Spreaker will then add the entered iTunes redirect tag to your feed for you, iTunes will then pick up on this change within a few days We also recommend keeping the old feed in place for a few weeks to ensure all subscribers are moved across.