Here's a step-by-step guide to import your content from Libsyn to Whooshkaa without losing any of your subscribers!
The process involves telling iTunes, apps and other podcast directories you've changed address and to pull from your new Whooshkaa RSS feed.
Go to Whooshkaa
1. Log in to your account
2. Click on My Shows then click on the name of your Show
3. Copy your RSS feed
Go to Libsyn
1. Log into LibSyn dashboard
2. Select “Destinations”
3. Click “Edit” for the “Libsyn Classic Feed”
4. Expand “Advanced Options” dropdown at the bottom of the page
5. Insert your Whooshkaa RSS feed in the field 'Redirect Feed to this Web Address'
6. In the “Extra RSS Tags” text box, enter your iTunes redirect tag
<itunes:new-feed-url>INSERT YOUR COPIED RSS FEED HERE</itunes:new-feed-url>
6. Click “Save”
Libsyn will then add the entered iTunes redirect tag to your feed for you, iTunes will then pick up on this change within a few days We also recommend keeping the old feed in place for a few weeks to ensure all subscribers are moved across.