Follow the below instructions if you would like to edit your show’s title, description, authors, cover art, explicit ratings, categories, Apple Podcast tags and users.
How to edit an existing show
1. Sign into your Whooshkaa account, select “My Shows & Episodes” from the side menu on the left.
2. Select "Update" next to your show.
3. Edit your show’s information and then click “Update Show” to save these changes.
4. To edit your show’s categories, click the “CATEGORIES” tab. Edit the categories and then click “Update Show” to save these changes. Note, Apple Podcasts will place your podcast in the first category.
5. To add new users who can access and edit your show, click the “USERS” tab.
6. Enter the new user's "email address" in the box and then click “Give Access.”
Important: The new user must be already registered with Whooshkaa using the same email address.
If you have more than one show associated with your Whooshkaa account, you will need to repeat these steps to add new users for each show.