Once you've created your show, you can upload your episodes.
1. Click on “My Shows & Episodes” from the side menu on the left. If the table is empty, you'll need to create a show first.
2. Locate the show you wish to add an episode for and click on the "Episodes" button.
3. If you have no episodes for the show yet, you will be greeted with the following screen. Click on the "Create an Episode" button.
If you do have a show already, click "Create Episode" button at the top of the screen.
4. Upload your episode audio (or video, for flash briefings) by drag-and-dropping it into the upload area, or selecting a file using your file browser. Once the upload begins, you will be able to fill in your episode's information.
- Episode Media File: Your episode files must be MP3, M4A, OGG, MP4 files, WAV or WMA files. They also need to be under 200MB and we recommend you use a bitrate of 128kbps. If you provide a video file for a flash briefing, the audio track will be used if no separate audio file is provided.
3. Fill in all the information fields, upload your file then click “Create”.
- Title: What is the title of the episode. Don’t include episode/season numbers.
- Description: How would you describe your episode in more detail?
- Cover Art: Use this if you would like an episode to have a different cover image to your show’s cover image. The required image size is a minimum of 1400 x 1400 pixels and a maximum of 3000 x 3000 pixels, ideally under 1MB. If no episode cover image is uploaded, you show's main cover image will be used.
- Show: Your show’s name. Note: this will be pre-filled depending on the show you were in when you created the episode.
- Episode: Select an episode number
- Type: Select “Full”, “Trailer” or “Bonus”
Full: Use when submitting a full episode
Trailer: Use when submitting a short, promotional piece of content
Bonus: Use when submitting extra content for your show
- Season: Select a season
- Tags: Label your episode with keywords (press Enter or Tab after each one) to make it easier for users to find. Provide detailed episode keywords, host/guest names and more.
- Release Date and Time: Select the time and date you’d like your episode to be released. Note the time zone in the Time field that these are specific for.
- Explicit Rating: Choose between “Clean” and “Explicit”. Pick "Explicit" if your show contains explicit content or language.
4. Once you've uploaded your episode, you can see it by clicking “Shows & Episodes” from the side menu on the left. Then click on your show’s name.