Once you've created your show, you can upload your episodes.
1. Click on “My Shows & Episodes” from the side menu on the left.
2. Click "Create Episode" next to your show in the table. If the table is empty, you'll need to create a show first.
3. Fill in all the information fields, upload your file then click “Create Episode”.
- Show: Your show’s name
- Season: Select a season
- Episode: Select an episode number
- Type: Select “Full”, “Trailer” or “Bonus”
Full: Use when submitting a full episode
Trailer: Use when submitting a short, promotional piece of content
Bonus: Use when submitting extra content for your show
- Title: What is the title of the episode. Don’t include episode/season numbers.
- Description: How would you describe your episode in more detail?
- Tags: Label your episode with keywords (separated by commas) to make it easier for users to find. Provide detailed episode keywords, host/guest names and more.
- Release Date and Time: Select the time and date you’d like your episode to be released.
- Explicit Rating: Choose between “Clean” and “Explicit”. Pick "Explicit" if your show contains explicit content or language.
- Upload Cover Art Image: Use this if you want an episode to have a different cover image to your show’s cover image. The required image size is a minimum of 1400 x 1400 pixels and a maximum of 3000 x 3000 pixels, ideally under 1MB. If no episode cover image is uploaded, you show's main cover image will be used.
Episode Media File: Your episode files must be MP3 files, not WAV files. They also need to be under 300MB and we recommend you use a bitrate of 128kbps.
4. Once you've uploaded your episode, you can see it by clicking “My Shows & Episodes” from the side menu on the left. Then click on your show’s name.