Sharing your podcast via your website is a great way to ensure your show gains traction. You can choose to either embed a specific episode or embed your show (which displays a playlist of all your episodes).
Here are the steps to take:
Go to Whooshkaa
A. Log in to your account
B. Click on My Shows then click on the name of your Show
To Embed An Episode
1. Choose the episode you'd like to embed, click 'Actions' on the far right, and select 'Embed'.
2. Select and customise the player that matches your site best.
3. Copy the embed code and paste it into the code of your site/blog post.
To Embed A Show
1. Select 'Embed Show' beneath your shows RSS feed.
2. Select and customise the player that matches your site best. Copy the embed code and paste it into the code of your site/blog post. Note, this embed player will load the most recent episode by default.